28 May 2011

Wedding Photo Shoot at Smith Cove

This week I had a Wedding Photo Shoot for Simply Weddings at "Smith Cove", one of Cayman's famous spots.

Smith Cove is photo friendly. There is sand, beach, coconut trees, rocks, iguana statues and many other tropical trees.

When I took these photos, it was  really cloudy but when the whether is like this I think it adds to the romantic mood even more.  Isn't it romantic?



This couple sought after my photography services through Simply Weddings.  Most couples who request me choose this spot.

The next spot I recommend for romantic photography is Blue Water Beach (West Bay Public Beach). There is a pier, trees and of course sandy beaches!  The sunset views from this area is absolutely stunning. 




If you need more information about getting married in the Cayman Islands, please visit Simply Weddings.


Or you can send me an e-mail for any questions regarding your Cayman trip.


m :)


No comments:

Post a Comment