06 May 2011

MY CAYMAN EAT OUT Part1

Al La Kebab 1


I've decided to do a blog about restaurants in Cayman, so it can help people to decide where to eat. I don't know what the food is like at many restaurants yet, so this will give me a reason to go to different places to eat. Doesn't that sound exciting?

The first restaurant is Al La Kebab, they are located in two locations, one is in the Marquee Plaza by Seven Mile Beach and the other one is in Georgetown right in front of Scotia Bank.

The first photo is of their famous "Pita Wrap".
They also have a vegetarian menu.

The vegan menu is my "good friend" when I want to loose some weight, and I believe most ladies agree with that.  But I have something to say for those who want to control weight. (This is my personal theory so I might be wrong, but it works for me).   Meat itself won't make you gain weight. What causes us to gain weight is seasonings and dressings. Do you like ketchup, mayo, salty food and gravy?  Then I suggest that you to use half the amount you are use to the next time.  When I eat vegetables and cheese sandwich, I put black pepper and vinegar. No mayo. No other dressing. You can not trust labels that say "LOW CALORIE".  

Al La Kebab 2
This second photo is of their "Beef and Shrimp Skewers" with "Fruits Salad".  This was really good!

I don't know when I will do a Part 2, but I hope you enjoy my "Food" series in the future.

m :)






No comments:

Post a Comment