08 November 2012

Diving in the Caribbean Sea

Photo from http://www.grandcaymansdiving.com/

When I just move to the Cayman Islands, I was amazed by the color of water.
After 4years, water is still beautiful and warm all through the year.

Thursday night, I had a chance to go to "Underwater Film Festival" with my friend.  It was very nice to see underwater photo and film which was filmed mostly in the Cayman Water.

When I snorkel, I was very surprised how fish is friendly to us.

They just swimming around me as if they don't even see me.

Even at Seven Mile Beach, I see so many fishes swimming around humans.  One day I was in the water (maybe 10 feet from shore) and fish was tickling my feet.  I see turtle, spotted ray etc etc...

Living in the Cayman Islands and not to experience Diving is nothing but wasting time to me.
But years pass by and I still don't have license.  Next year I will get my diving license and take photos of these beautiful fishes.




No comments:

Post a Comment