09 September 2012

Cayman Life

I had experienced some hard time as expat.

From my boy friend's work permit issue to company resister issue.
And last week, police broke into our apartment. They said they were searching someone and thought our room is the one but it wasn't. We weren't at home that time. Police knock our door but nobody answer the door (of course) so they thought the person who they are looking might be hiding in the house, so they broke the door and went in.

Me and my boy friend didn't know anything. Came home and see door bending and key has been replaced.  So we called land owner and he explained this incident.
We went to police station and got new key.

What a drama...

But, mostly we are having very productive days.
My boyfriend has work permit under new company, and we have some new team members.

Sometime I wonder where money is going to come but excitement takes over concern.
Is that good?   Well, I believe so.


 I found this little kitty taking nap and said to my self, don't worry thing will work out in the end.

And this law always works for me. 



No comments:

Post a Comment